Did you put the wrong password in too many times on your Apple iPad and get the message “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes”? Well my dad did and i show you how to fix this and here is a step by step process to get your iPad up and running again. Note that we are doing a factory reset where you will lose all your data so hopfully you have a backup if you have any important info on there such as photos, videos documents, etc.
I also go over some troubleshooting fixes should you incur and errors or issues. Let me know thanks!
And note this goes for all iPads (iPad mini, iPad Air etc) that have a physical home button. Also does not matter what year, generation or iOS version you have.
Amazon Daily Deals:
—–My Gear for Youtube videos—–
Main Camera 99% (smartphone):
Cell Phone Tripod Adapter:
Dual Device Tripod Setup w/ Hand Grip :
Filmoa Video Editor:
My Vlogging Channel:
Patreon Donation (100% will go towards giveaways)
Business Inquiries: iLuvTradingBiz@gmail.com
Disclaimer: Links above are affiliate links meaning i get a small commission if you purchase items using those links.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dienthoaivinsmart.com/may-tinh-bang
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mở hộp iPad 10.2 inch 2019 – Màn hình "CỰC ĐẠI", giá thì "CỰC RẺ" – Hơn 7Tr thì quá đáng mua???
- Mổ bụng xem pin 6000mAh của Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Hãy cẩn thận khi mua iPhone cũ – iCloud đã bị bypass dùng ngon lành!
- Hướng dẫn cài Appvn dành cho máy chưa jailbreak – Appvn nonjb
- Các bước thay màn hình iPad Mini 2 nhanh chóng lấy ngay