At CES, Intel showed off a foldable screen 2-in-1 that can fold from a 17.3-inch tablet into a 12.5-inch clamshell-style laptop. CNET got an exclusive in-depth look at the foldable PC prototype which is codenamed Horseshoe Bend.
What began as crude foam cutouts is now a working computer that could hit store shelves in 2021 — if Intel persuades PC makers to turn the prototype into their own products. Following in the footsteps of foldable phones like the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Motorola Razr, the Horseshoe Bend foldable PC is the next step in a profound change to mobile devices that flexible screens make possible.
Subscribe to CNET:
Download the new CNET app:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LAPTOP TỐT NHẤT | Phân Khúc Trên 10 TRIỆU | Tín Phát Laptop
- Tai nghe bluetooth sendem e35 bảo hành 12 tháng 1 đổi 1, tai nghe quàng cổ chính hãng Aha Case
- Laptop Dell 7557 Giá Hơn 10 Triệu Có Cấu Hình Mạnh Nhất 2020
- Sony WH-CH500 Bluetooth headphone unboxing and review – Budget Bass Beast!
- 3 BƯỚC ĐỂ THAY BÀN PHÍM LAPTOP DELL Inspiron 7537 CỰC DỄ – CAPCUULAPTOP.COM