To support my channel:
Another year, another iPhone. I went to Los Angeles and I tested out the new iPhone 8 Plus. Apple said they improved the sensor and that is true. I was super impressed by the colors this iPhone is able to pull out. Dynamic range is also very impressive and finally the second camera was improved at a point where you can actually use it for video. Bummer it doesn’t have OIS like the iPhone X.
Another thing I noticed was how the sensor render the green now. It looks so much better than the previous generation iPhone.
Everything was shot at 4K 24p, 48p and 60p. I used Filmic Pro for every single shot. Unfortunately the app doesn’t work well with iOS 11 at the moment. 85% of my 48p and 60p shots had drop frames and were unusable. Also it was impossibile to playback the clips from the app so be careful if you are planning to use that app with your new iPhone and iOS 11.
Everything was edited and slightly graded in DaVinci Resolve 14.
Get a 10% OFF on Filmconvert:
In some shots I used Rhino slider on a tripod. Everything else was handheld.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- iPhone 7 Plus và iPhone 6: So sánh tốc độ mở khóa vân tay
- 6 “bí kíp” sửa lỗi iPhone không nhận SIM nhất định phải làm
- Chọn gì bây giờ?? iPhone 6s Lock vs 6 Quốc tế chênh lệch chỉ 500k
- Copy Danh Bạ Từ Máy Cũ Sang Máy Mới Quá Đơn Giản ➤ TINHOCONLINE || THỦ THUẬT ||
- [ CHIA SẺ ] Hướng dẫn khắc phục lỗi đơ cảm ứng trên iPhone 6plus