This 3 hour clip contains high quality slow frequency sweeps from 20Hz-20KHz. the waves used are; Sinusoidal, Exponential, Infraharmonic (Sine wave50% Harmonic 50% Disharmonic), Noise (random), Rectangular and Sawtooth. There are spaces between different waveshapes to let your headphones or speakers rest. Although the video is only a resolution of 640×480 the audio was a full quality WAV file.
I use this track to burn/run in some of my speakers and headphones (along with my noise track here and it works well, for best results play at slightly louder than average listening volume, I will not take any responsibility for damaged equipment or hearing. When speakers or headphones are brand new play this track or any music at a lower volume than you would normally listen to music for at least half an hour, then you can begin to turn it up. Usually speakers and headphones take between 30 and 400 hours to really ‘open up’ and sound their best.
Check out my original burn in track which features 2 hours of Hi-Quality pink, brown and white noise here
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LAPTOP TỐT NHẤT | Phân Khúc Trên 10 TRIỆU | Tín Phát Laptop
- Tai nghe bluetooth sendem e35 bảo hành 12 tháng 1 đổi 1, tai nghe quàng cổ chính hãng Aha Case
- Laptop Dell 7557 Giá Hơn 10 Triệu Có Cấu Hình Mạnh Nhất 2020
- Sony WH-CH500 Bluetooth headphone unboxing and review – Budget Bass Beast!
- 3 BƯỚC ĐỂ THAY BÀN PHÍM LAPTOP DELL Inspiron 7537 CỰC DỄ – CAPCUULAPTOP.COM